The future wireless communication systems demand enhanced security and reliability than the current systems. In this work, we propose a more simple yet efﬁcient physical layer security (PLS) technique for achieving reliable and secure communication in the multiple-input single-output non-orthogonal multiple access (MISO-NOMA) system. This system is capable of providing enhanced conﬁdential communication as well as inter-user interference cancellation without using the successive interference cancellation (SIC) method. As conventional NOMA was already adopted under the name of multi-user superposition transmission (MUST) in release 13 of 3GPP and is improved in terms of receiver design for 3GPP-release 16, which still suffers from several security risks and drawbacks. In this work, we have analyzed these drawbacks and presented a new kind of NOMA with better performance results in cases where conventional NOMA fails. The proposed algorithm combines the beneﬁt of pre-coder matrices with simultaneous transmission using antenna diversity to provide simple, reliable, and secure communication without complex processing at the receivers in downlink scenarios. The effectiveness of the proposed algorithm is veriﬁed and proven by extensive numerical simulations.
Manuscript of “An Advanced NOMA Security Technique for Future Wireless Communication”.
This paper was presented at SoftCOM 2020: The 28th International Conference on Software, Telecommunications and Computer Networks in Hvar, Croatia.
In this paper, we propose a novel physical layer security (PLS) technique for achieving reliable and secure communication in the multiple-input single-output non-orthogonal multiple access (MISO-NOMA) system.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the product.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the product properly or get the product to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by 3rd party products, or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Refund requests for renewal subscription orders will not be entertained.
*PS: RS Products’s purchased with discount are non-refundable
There are no inquiries yet.