Structural Analysis II
The course provides students with the principles of elastic structural analysis and the behavior of indeterminate structures.
Classical and modern analysis techniques are introduced to arm the students with the necessary tools to better appreciate the real behavior of structures.
Who this course is for:
- Civil and Architectural Engineering Students
What Will I Learn?
- Learn Analysis of Statically Determinate Structures
- Learn Principle of virtual work
- Learn Energy Principle
- Learn Maxwell's and Betti's laws
- Learn Computation of Displacements
- Learn Introduction to statically Indeterminate Structures
- Learn Influence Lines
- Learn Force Method - Introduction and Applications
Topics for this course