This Splunk tutorial will help you understand what is Splunk, the benefits of using Splunk, Splunk vs ELK vs Sumo Logic, Splunk architecture – Splunk Forwarder, Indexer, and Search Head with the help of Dominos use-case, Splunk careers & jobs.
Need for Data Management & Analytics
What is Splunk and Why Splunk?
Splunk vs ELK vs Sumo Logic
Splunk Use Case: Domino’s
How Splunk Works? Splunk Architecture
Splunk Architecture Diagram
Splunk Jobs & Careers
What Will You Learn?
- Splunk training includes both Admin and Developer responsibilities of a Splunk Expert. It helps you master Search, Configuration, Monitoring, Alerts, Troubleshooting, Clustering, Dashboards creation and more. During this course, our expert Splunk instructors will help you:
- 1. Understand Splunk Admin/Developer concepts
- 2. Apply various Splunk techniques to visualize data in different kinds of graphs and dashboards
- 3. Implement Splunk in the organization to analyse and monitor systems
- 4. Configure alerts and reports for monitoring purposes
- 5. Troubleshoot different application issues using SPL (Search Processing Language)
Splunk Tutorial Videos
What is Splunk | Splunk Training – Splunk Introduction & Architecture | Splunk Tutorial00:00
Splunk Tutorial for Beginners00:00
Top 27 Splunk Interview Questions and Answers00:00
Splunk in 60 Minutes00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet