Exam 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
The course 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 prepares the candidates for the Microsoft exam 70-410. In addition to that, the course covers a range of topics including system administration-related functions, installing and configuring servers, configuring roles and features, configuring Hyper-V, deploying and configuring core network services, installing and administering active directory, and creating and managing group policy.
The course provides an excellent opportunity to get hands-on practice in installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 R2. This course is part one in a series of three courses that provide the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for IT professionals who want to enhance their knowledge and get hands-on experience in installing, configuring, and operating Microsoft Windows 2012 R2. Typically, the candidates undertaking this course must have a similar profile as below:
- System administrators who are relatively new to system administration roles
- IT professionals looking to increase their knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2012
- Aspiring students of Microsoft Exam 70-410 or MCSE/MCSA certification
What Will I Learn?
- Deploy, install and configure Windows Server 2012
- Fully understand AD DS
- Manage Active Directory objects
- Implement and troubleshoot Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and Domain Name Server (DNS)
- Install and configure local storage
- Implement local services such as file service and print service
- Understand and implement Group Policy
- Virtualize the server infrastructure using Microsoft Hyper-V