Buy and sell businesses
Buy and sell businesses
Selling your business is a time of excitement, anticipation, sometimes anxiety, and often fear! It’s a roller coaster, to say the least, and a lot of entrepreneurs haven’t done this before.
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
- General Managers
- & Any one interested
Have you ever wished you could just buy someone else’s business instead of building your own from scratch?
I know I have.
Even if you already have a successful company, buying an existing business is a super-fast way to:
- Add cash flow
- Access talent
- Pad your product line, and (my favorite one of all)…
…add additional leads and customers.
The fact is, buying a business has the potential to be your #1 source for acquiring new customers, which makes it the ultimate “shortcut” for scale.
And if you don’t already have a company, buying an existing business has a much greater chance for success than starting one from scratch.
In fact, 90% of startups fail!
Wouldn’t it be so much easier to find an established business to buy and stay out of the startup struggles?
But the problem is, buying a business is expensive and requires a ton of cash, right? Right?!?
Wrong! It’s possible to buy businesses (including direct competitors) for little or no cash out of pocket. Just like these businesses I’ve purchased in the last few years…
- A subscription software company (SaaS)…
- An events business, and even…
- A direct competitor in the training and certification space…
And all of them were “self-funded” (meaning the purchase was covered by the current cash flows of the business).
I’ve consulted on, oversaw, and executed HUNDREDS of these deals over my 30-year career…
And have developed 159 strategies on how to buy businesses spending zero cash out of pocket, which I’ve put together in a 5-day “crash course” covering some of my best strategies, including…
- How to identify businesses (or business assets) to buy that will support and scale your core business
- How to reach out and get a deal started (without looking like a “newb”)
- 15 of my 159 strategies on how to get a deal done with zero cash out of your pocket (5 days just isn’t enough time to cover all 159 strategies, but these 15 are more than enough to get you started)
The bad news is, this “crash course” starts in TWO DAYS (Thursday, January 21st), and since it’s delivered live, you need to signup BEFORE it starts or you won’t be allowed in.
(But don’t worry…all the sessions are recorded, so you won’t miss anything if you can’t make a session or two.)