BLOGGING FOR A LIVING THE COMPLETE GUIDE 2020
Are you ready to build a blog that can generate sales 24/7 on autopilot? Is your dream to have complete freedom to work when you want and from where you want?
Follow along with me as we build a professional-looking blog from scratch, attract masses of traffic using nothing but free methods, and turn it into a fun and profitable online venture. The training starts out assuming that you have no prior knowledge but becomes more advanced as you progress through the course.
Learn from an instructor with 20 years of experience in building blogs & websites and extensive online marketing experience. By the end of this course, you will have a fully-fledged online business. Even if you don’t yet know what to blog about! You will also know more than 99% of bloggers or ‘would be’ bloggers on the Internet.
Let’s take a look at the top 6 reasons why everyone who strives to earn a living online, should have a blog:
- Blogging is an ideal way to get free traffic from Google and the other search engines
- Blogging can be used to market almost anything at all from affiliate products, to e-commerce, to Amazon listings, and more.
- User-friendly technology available today makes blogging simple, even for non-techies!
- We can use blogging to turn our interests into profit. Almost any subject can be monetized.
- It’s virtually free! You can build and run a successful blog for less than $10 per month.
- A blog is an asset and can be sold on in the future.
Imagine that your work is also something you really enjoy doing. Most people only ever dream about earning a living from doing something they love. Some are using blogging to realize that dream, so why not you?
Aside from the potential of earning an ongoing income, a blog is actually an asset. Blogs can sell for 4, 5, even 6 figures.
No knowledge or experience is required for this course because you will be following me, click-by-click, step-by-step as we create a blog the right way from the ground up, monetize the blog, promote it using free methods, and finally, build a list of email subscribers so that you can double (or more) your income for the same amount of effort.
You will need to budget for around $5-$10 per month for hosting. This course uses the WordPress blogging platform, which is user-friendly and has all the features and functions you will need.
Throughout the course, I demonstrate every step in detail with ‘over the shoulder’ lectures. You will also learn how to create posts and which types of posts work best. You will learn where and how to get content and ideas for your posts. And how to optimize your posts for the search engines – the simple way – and much, much more.
Who this course is for:
- This course will suit students who want to make a living, or more, from blogging
- This course will suit students with no prior experience of blogging or students who want to improve an existing blog