Advance power electronics and Control
Advance power electronics (PEs) and Control.
This course is becoming for UG (B.Tech) and M.tech studying in advanced Power Electronics. This course outlines modern topics of (PEs) in terms of switches, topologies, and control. Moreover, the recommended course explains the application of Power Electronics in drives, Power Systems and Renewable Energy, and other benefits. This application of (PEs) including all these fields has been discussed in detail with advanced switching topology and modern control techniques. Scholars of B.tech and M.tech and participants of the industry will find this course useful not only for GATE and another aggressive exam this proposed course will also help them to upgrade for the fast-changing (PEs) industry.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: B.tech and M.tech and participants from the industry.
What Will I Learn?
- Week 1: Basic Concept of Switches and Device Physics
- Week 2: Device Physics, Application and Analysis of Switches and Single Phase Converter
- Week 3: Single Phase Converter, Three Phase Converter, Multipulse Converter and Effect of Source Inductance and PWM Rectifiers
- Week 4: PWM Rectifiers and Power Factor Improvement Techniques and non- isolated DC- DC converters
- Week 5: Non- isolated and isolated DC- DC Converters and Choppers
- Week 6: Isolated DC- DC Converters IV and VSI & CSI, MLI and ZSI
- Week 7: SVM, AC to AC Converters, Cycloconverter and Matrix Converter
- Week 8: Linear Control in Power Electronics, Nonlinear Control in Power Electronics, Applications and Conclusions.