Adobe Dreamweaver CC Tutorial
Adobe Dreamweaver is the most popular web authoring platform on the market, bar none. Whether your goal is a creative standalone page, an entire site, or a flexible web app, you won’t find a better tool for building and editing your web-based project in real-time. And in this targeted Dreamweaver Training, you’ll learn key design skills and application controls that will help you take your project from start to finish.
This Adobe Dreamweaver assumes no prior experience with Dreamweaver and actually very little technical background as well. The training highlights new features unique to Dreamweaver CS5.5 and then goes directly into an interactive project, showing you how to plan, design, test, and launch a usable website using good HTML and CSS principles and Dreamweaver’s many tools. You’ll get in-depth guidance on working with formatted text, handling images, working with embedded and external CSS, using forms and fields, uploading to servers, considering search engine optimization, and much more. By the end of this Dreamweaver Video Tutorial, you’ll be able to create a cohesive site tying together multimedia elements, custom formatting, and Dreamweaver options that make management tasks simple.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn the basics of Html5 and CSS3.
- Learn how to work on text and to customize the text
- Learn how to create and stylize links
- Learn how to use CSS in Dreamweaver CC to stylize webpage
- Learn the use of webfonts to stylize text.
- Learn how to convert a static webpage into responsive
- Learn how to create the mobile version of the website
- Learn how to create stylish menu bar and multiple pages of a website
- Learn how to insert a widget in the webpage
- Learn how to insert an awesome gallery widget in the webpage.
- Learn how to create a stylish form and its processing.
- And finally learn how to upload a website to get this online and to access this from anywhere in the world.