Making it possible to license your research digital assets !!!
All Digital assets in the Researcherstore platform can be used by individuals for research and education purposes.
For example, researchers can buy simulation codes associated with a certain research paper to reproduce its results with confidence and build on top of its new ideas that they can resell on the platform. However, if you are a business/company interested in building commercial products out of the available research assets on the Researcher store platform, then you would need to contact us at [email protected] to get a commercial license.
We know you want to license digital assets appropriately for your projects. So we designed the Researcherstore License with the goal of making it possible for you to do the right thing.
- For commercial use, you would require a commercial license All items on ResearcherStore have the same simple license terms. You get broad commercial rights, so you can use items with confidence on work or personal projects.
- Clear guidelines on what’s not allowed Some common-sense limitations do apply, as set out below:
- You can’t re-sell, or re-distribute items;
- You can’t use items in on-demand services; and
- You generally can’t use items as the basis for merchandising.
- Future proof licensing, even if you unsubscribe, you can’t use items from ResearcherStore any more. But any existing uses that you registered are still covered. Now that’s peace of mind!