The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course by Rob Percival and Nick Walter
Learn Android App Development with Android 8.0 Oreo by building real apps including Twitter, Instagram, and Super Mario Run.
Please note that Android Oreo was first released in 2017 and has since been followed by Android Pie and Android 10 releases. In this Oreo course, I also use the older Android Studio 3.0.1 version throughout as it’s a great introduction to the development environment. For a smooth learning experience, I’d recommend you use the same as me, but students can still use the latest Android Studio version available if they prefer!
The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course
“So far it’s a great tutorial for beginners! You learn a lot of concepts in short videos and hence it’s not boring. You get to make a lot of apps which makes it a lot more practical and interesting!”
“This course was absolutely the best thing that ever happened to me. Learned literally everything I needed in android app development. Looking forward to taking other courses from Rob Percival. A special thanks to him as well for making this course. Wish I could’ve given more than 5 STARS!”
What’s so good about Android Oreo Developer?
“Safer, smarter, more powerful, and sweeter than ever!”
Whether you’re looking to usher in the next generation of smart TVs, fitness wearables, games consoles, game-changing AI, smartwatches — or just build simple apps for good old-fashioned fun –Android Oreo Developer is your key to unbridled creativity.
And the potential market right now?
The Play Store gives you access to a massive commercial audience with one active billion users downloading apps, last year alone.
But, I digress.
Fresh from Google’s workshop, Android 8.0 Oreo is stable, feature-rich, and functional as ever. Not only can you develop more efficiently, but you’ll get new ways to extend your app.
All you need is the right idea or that lucky bit of exposure — and your ‘big break’ might just be around the corner…
So join my Android Oreo Developer evolution today and here’s what you’ll get
- Learn all the new features to Android Oreo, like Adaptive Icons, Picture-in-Picture, Downloadable Fonts, and Virtual Reality with Daydream.
- Dive into Augmented Reality with our ARCore section. Learn how to mix the physical and digital world through a user’s camera.
- Learn essential skills like Bluetooth, game development, and sending users notifications.
BONUS MINI COURSE: Get your free mini-course on Kotlin. Kotlin is a new programming language you can use in place of Java when making android apps. It’s gaining more and more support and is an essential skill as an Android developer.
And that’s not all folks! You’ll also get my BONUS BUNDLE to support you through your learning journey…
Because I want you to have the vERY best start in your Android journey, I’ve put together a bonus bundle packed with everything you need to kick things off fully equipped and ready for action.
Normally, this entire bundle of extras, bonuses, and support would cost $$$$$$$$ for one year’s access.
Why take this course?
For the last three months, my team and I have been diligently exploring, interrogating, and appraising Android Oreo Developer.
To bring you our most comprehensive Android course yet. A rigorously tested, exhaustive (yet fun) course with a serious thud factor. AKA our most extensive, thorough, and detailed course on Android EVER.
“For me, this is an excellent course. If you want to learn how to create Android apps without all the hassle of learning the entire history of Android, this course is a must. A lot of tutorials dive way too deep into a theory which may result in tutorials becoming boring. Luckily, this is not the case here!”
Is this course for you?
This is a one-size-fits-all course for beginners to experts. So, this course is for you if you are:
- A total beginner, with a curious mind and a drive to make and create awesome stuff
- A fledgling developer, with a glint in your eye and a passion for cutting-edge tech
- A confident coder, looking for the key to the secret club (app developers unite!)
- A pro app developer-heavyweight, with an itch to build your dream app
- An entrepreneur with big ideas.
“I really do love the challenges he puts at the end or middle of each video, I don’t think there is another course that does this and I think they all should because it allows me to apply what I learned.”
“The best course I have ever taken. Better than many of my University courses. Concepts are clear, the teacher is engaging, the pacing is excellent and the timing of examples is brilliant.”
“I had no knowledge of coding whatsoever (and never thought I would have any) but this course has opened my eyes as to what I’ve been missing out on. Wish I would’ve taken this a long time ago!”
Thanks for getting this far. I appreciate your time! I also hope you’re as excited to get started as I am to share the latest Android Oreo Developer with you.
All that remains to be said, is this…
Don’t wait another moment. The world is moving fast. And I know you’ve got ideas worth sharing.
Coding really can help you achieve your dreams.
So click the button to sign up today – completely risk-free.
And join me on this trailblazing adventure, today.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete Web, iOS, and Apple Watch courses. It will teach you how to make money from your apps as well as how to code.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code: Java is a fantastic language to learn how to code with.
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.
What Will You Learn?
- Make pretty much any Android app you like (your only limit is your imagination)
- Submit your apps to Google Play and generate revenue with Google Pay and Google Ads
- Become a professional app developer, take freelance gigs and work from anywhere in the world
- Bored with the same old, same old? Apply for a new job in a software company as an Android developer
The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course
1. What Does The Course Cover00:00
2. Introduction To Android Studio00:00
3. Java Deep Dive00:00
4. Media Images, Video and Sound00:00
5. Advanced Android Features00:00
6. Maps _ Geolocation00:00
7. Permanent Data Storage00:00
8. Instagram Clone00:00
10. Bluetooth App00:00
11. Super Mario Run Clone00:00
12. The Extras00:00
13. Android Wear Mini Course00:00
14. Twitter Clone00:00
15. ARCore App00:00
16. Submitting Your App To Google Play00:00
17. App Marketing00:00
18. Setting Up A Marketing Website00:00
19. Snapchat Clone00:00
20. Where do you go from here00:00
21. BONUS CHAPTER 1 Uber Clone00:00
22. BONUS CHAPTER 2 WhatsApp Clone00:00
23. BONUS CHAPTER 3 Flappy Bird Clone00:00