NGINX is one of the top-grade HTTP Server which powers most of the top Enterprise websites like Netflix, Dropbox, WordPress, GitHub, Discovery, and many others.
This is one of the first courses which is specially designed for beginners who would like to master it. also is not just an HTTP Server but can also act as a Reverse Proxy, Load Balancer.
Mastering means having a solid foundation for HTTP Protocol. Thus this course initially focuses on HTTP Protocol and then we slowly move to NGINX and using it in a High-Performance Enterprise Environment. All designed for beginners.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students/professionals who would love to master it.
What Will You Learn?
- Have in-depth understanding of HTTP Protocol.
- Can setup their own website with Reverse Proxies
- Have solid foundation for Load Balancers and would know how to practically implement them.
- Configure Web Application Firewall
NginX Crash Course (Layer 4 & Layer 7 Proxy, HTTPS, TLS 1.3, HTTP/2 & More)00:00
What is NginX and What are its use cases?00:00
Load Balancing Tutorial with Python and Nginx00:00
NginX as a Layer 7 Proxy00:00
Layer 4 Proxying in NginX00:00
Spin up an Nginx Docker Container as a Load Balancer00:00
6 NginX FrontEnd Timeouts Explained in Details00:00
Nginx backend upstream timeouts Explained00:00
2 Hours NginX Crash Course + Bonus Content (Audio Fixed)00:00