MCTS 70-680 Windows 7
The MCTS 70-680 Windows 7– Configuration course is an intensive and focused course that helps the candidates to enhance their knowledge base and technical skills in Windows 7 operating system. This course teaches in detail about installation, up-gradation, and migration from previous Microsoft Windows versions such as Windows XP and Windows Vista. The candidates also learn about the detailed configuration options related to network connectivity, security, maintenance, optimization, customization, and remote desktop connectivity all in the broad horizon of Microsoft Windows 7.
This intensive configuration training on Microsoft Windows 7 provides the students with the knowledge and skills needed to isolate, document, and resolve problems on a Windows 7 desktop or laptop computer. The course also helps the candidates to prepare for the 70-680 exam as its contents map directly with the official exam objectives of the certification exam by Microsoft.
Who this MCTS 70-680 Windows 7 course is for:
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 support engineers
- IT professionals working as part of the system administration team
- Desktop support technicians responsible for the resolution of day-to-day issues in Windows 7 devices
What Will I Learn?
- Identify and resolve desktop application issues related to configurations
- Identify the cause and resolve network configuration issues
- Manage and maintain systems and PCs that run Windows 7
- Support mobile and remote users
- Identify the cause and resolve security configuration issues