Hyper-V Windows Server 2019
Data is everywhere. All of this data must be accessible, backed up, secured, managed, and analyzed instantly. Hyper-V in Windows Server 2019 provides the foundational virtualization infrastructure on which data solution capabilities are delivered.
In this video course, you will acquire the knowledge needed to plan, deploy, manage, and upgrade your virtualization environments. You will be walked through the planning phase of your Hyper-V deployment, full deployment scenarios, and the most common set of advanced management features to keep your Hyper-V environment running reliably.
By the end of the course, learn how to use the power of this hypervisor to simplify the infrastructure, reduce costs, improve productivity, and better manage system resources.
Who this Hyper-V Windows Server 2019 course is for:
- This video course is for the Windows Server administrator who wants to master Hyper-V to plan, deploy, and manage a resilient, reliable and secure environment. Previous hypervisor experience is preferred, but not required.
What Will You Learn?
- Build a resilient, secure and reliable Hyper-V environment.
- Identify the Hyper-V security model including Windows and Linux virtual machine isolation and security.
- Learn about Containers, how do they differ than Virtual Machines and how to use Containers with Hyper-V
- Manage and troubleshoot a Hyper-V environment
- Deploy Containers on Hyper-V
- Implement Hyper-V management best practices including patching, monitoring, reporting, troubleshooting and backup options.
Mastering Hyper-V Windows Server 2019 tutorial
The Course Overview00:00
Hyper-V Management Tools00:00
Upgrade Your Virtual Infrastructure00:00