Aptitude and Reasoning for GATE, ESE, and Placements
The goal of this Aptitude and Reasoning for GATE, ESE, and Placements course is to help candidates to prepare for Aptitude tests that assess reasoning through a set of videos. Several companies in the IT/ITES, Banking, and Finance sectors conduct aptitude tests as part of their interview process to test analytical and logical reasoning skills.
This aptitude training is suitable for people with physical disabilities & cerebral palsy. Many large companies conduct aptitude tests for new joiners. For many people, both disabled and non-disabled, these questions can be very difficult.
- ESE +GATE+PSUs– 2021 Regular Classroom Programme for Final Year And Pass out Students.
- Regular Classroom Programme for Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science & IT, Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Production Engineering, Textile & Fiber Engineering, and Bio-Technology Engineering.
- This program covered the Syllabus of ESE ( Prelims +Main Examination )- Engineering Services Examination, GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ), and Public Sector Undertaking Examinations and Govt. Examinations & Non-Tech Syllabus (General Studies, General English, Engineering Mathematics and Reasoning & Aptitude )
- This program is specially designed to provide you a competitive advantage with strong fundamentals, problem-solving skills, and clarity on the basics. The program inherently quantifies your progress periodically, to improve and maximize performance.
- Engineers Academy team has developed a very effective teaching methodology and advanced techniques to face competitive examinations.
- High-Quality Study Material is provided in this Classroom Programme with Theory, Principals, Solved Problems, Objective/ Conventional Type Questions, Test Papers, and Regular assignments for practice
Join to Aptitude and Reasoning for GATE, ESE, and Placements course >
What Will You Learn?
- Learn the basics of Aptitude tests that assess reasoning
Aptitude & Reasoning for GATE, ESE, and Placements
Introduction to Aptitude and Reasoning00:00
Ratio (Solved Problems) – Part 100:00
Ratio (Solved Problems) – Part 200:00
Direct and Indirect Proportion00:00
Proportion (Solved Problems)00:00
Ratio and Proportion (10 Solved Problems)00:00
Classification of Numbers00:00
Prime and Composite Numbers00:00
Number of Factors (Part 1)00:00
Number of Factors (Part 2)00:00
Number of Even and Odd Factors00:00
Power of Prime Number in a Factorial00:00
Power of Composite Number in a Factorial00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet