In this 113 pages e-book titled “The 27 Learned Lessons to Build Your Kingdom Online Business and Become A Great CEO”, you will discover all the important learned lessons needed to building a successful online business and become a great founding CEO.
More specifically, by the end of reading this book, you will be able to know the following:
- The Five Biggest Mistakes New Founders Make When They Start an Online Business
- A Simple Commitment Test For You And Your Co-Founders
- What’s Your 100x Feature Going To Be to beat your rivals?
- How to Think About Stock and Dilution In the Early Days
- What You Really Have to Get Right in an online Startup, and What You Don’t (At First).
- The 10+ Actionable Things You Can Do To Scale Faster In The Early Days
- The Growth Tactics That Worked For many business in Early Days.
- How to Price Your Product in the Early Days.
- The One Secret Tip To Hiring Your First Great Sales Rep
- Seven “Little” Things That Almost Caused Startups to Fail
- The Five Ways to Enter a Crowded Market. And 3+ Ways Not To.
- What To Give On, And What Not to Give On, In Your First 2 Sales Reps
- Just Remember, We Don’t Really Need Any More Products. Then You’ll Do Far Better.
- The Nine Things First-Time Founders Get Wrong About The Journey
- How to Prepare Yourself to Be a Great CEO
- Bootstrapping vs VC Investing? which one to choose? and why?
- Which of You Should Be CEO?
- How To (Successfully) Source Your First two Sales Reps
- and more…