In this work, efficient algorithms are designed and simulated for secret key generation from the wireless channel, where key bits are not only generated by amplitudes of the subcarriers but also by the indices of subcarriers corresponding to highest channel gains. Specifically, in the first step, the communicating nodes convert the correlated frequency response of the channel at them into random order by exploiting random interleaver. Afterwards, the estimated channel response in the frequency domain at them is partitioned into small subblocks. Finally, the key bits are generated by both amplitudes of individual subcarriers by comparing them with their mean as well as by indices/positions of good sub-channels in each subblock by employing a look-up table. The proposed novel dimensions for secret key generation results in the enhancement of overall KGR without degrading overall performance as shown by simulation results. More specifically, there is a 50 % increase in key rate as shown by JKG performance compared to the CKG approach due to the involvement of the proposed dimensions of key generation. For future work, different variations of the proposed algorithm assuming different activation ratios and block sizes can be considered. In addition, the proposed algorithm of secret key generation can be extended to other domains such as time, space, and code domains.
Simulation codes of the article titled “New Physical Layer Key Generation Dimensions: Subcarrier Indices/Positions-Based Key Generation”
This package provides the Simulation codes of the article titled “New Physical Layer Key Generation Dimensions: Subcarrier Indices/Positions-Based Key Generation”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the product.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the product properly or get the product to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by 3rd party products, or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Refund requests for renewal subscription orders will not be entertained.
*PS: RS Products’s purchased with discount are non-refundable
There are no inquiries yet.