A detailed document explaining a newly proposed modulation scheme called orthogonal frequency division multiplexing with subcarrier gap modulation (OFDM-SGM). The proposed scheme embeds extra information bits by exploiting the gap between the active subcarriers in each subblock. The proposed scheme differs from the OFDM-index modulation (OFDM-IM), in which information bits are transmitted using the index of active subcarriers. This OFDM-SGM technique provides superior spectral and energy efficiencies compared to the OFDM-IM, particularly when using binary phase-shift keying (BPSK)-like low constellation schemes, that suit the Internet of Things (IoT) applications that have low complexity. The theoretical error performance of the proposed scheme is presented, and the consistency between the theoretically derived error performance and the simulated one is also provided.
OFDM with Subcarrier Gap Modulation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it might not meet the needs of everyone all of the time. If you are unhappy with your purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the product.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the product properly or get the product to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by 3rd party products, or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Refund requests for renewal subscription orders will not be entertained.
*PS: RS Products’s purchased with discount are non-refundable
There are no inquiries yet.