The future wireless communication system demands enhanced security and reliability than the current systems. In this article, a more simple yet efficient approach is proposed for achieving reliable and secure communication in MISO-NOMA system. This system is capable to provide enhanced confidential communication as well as inter-user interference cancellation without using SIC method. As NOMA was rejected under the name MUST in release 16 of 3GPP we have analyzed its previous limitations and improved its performance. The proposed algorithm combines the benefit of pre-coder matrices with antenna diversity to provide simple, reliable and secure communication without complex processing at the receivers in downlink scenarios. The effectiveness of the proposed algorithm is presented via simulation results.
Novel Advanced small-scale NOMA communication technique with signal pre-coding using spatial transmit diversity.
A manuscript of Novel Advanced small-scale communication technique with signal pre-coding using spatial transmit diversity.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the product.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the product properly or get the product to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by 3rd party products, or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Refund requests for renewal subscription orders will not be entertained.
*PS: RS Products’s purchased with discount are non-refundable
There are no inquiries yet.