In this work, an advanced novel small-scale non-orthogonal communication technique utilizing physical layer security (PLS) for enhanced security and reliability for two users is proposed. This work is motivated by current challenges faced by conventional non-orthogonal multiple access (NOMA) techniques, for instance, the recent exclusion of power-domain NOMA (PD-NOMA) from 3GPP release 17 due to its performance degradation resulting from channel estimation errors and the utilization of successive interference cancellation (SIC) algorithms at the receiver. The proposed model uses the wireless channel characteristics to eliminate user interference as well as completely degrade the received signal at the eavesdropper’s terminal. More specifically, auxiliary signals are precisely designed and superimposed on top of user signals from a dual-transmitter system to provide perfect secrecy against external and internal eavesdroppers, while providing low complexity at the receiver. The efficiency and novelty of the proposed system are presented via mathematical analysis and validated by Monte Carlo simulations. Results obtained indicate that the proposed model achieves less complex, secure, and more efficient communication, suitable for low power consumption and limited processing applications.
Autonomous First Response Drone-Based (Auto-FRD) Smart Rescue System for Critical Situation Management in Future Wireless Networks (Manuscript)
The complete manuscript of “Autonomous First Response Drone-Based Smart Rescue System for Critical Situation Management in Future Wireless Networks” work.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the product.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the product properly or get the product to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by 3rd party products, or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Refund requests for renewal subscription orders will not be entertained.
*PS: RS Products’s purchased with discount are non-refundable
There are no inquiries yet.