You will start by learning about wireless basics, including how wireless works, wireless components, and measuring wireless power. From there, Mark will teach you about RF behaviors, wireless signaling, and signal transmission. This video tutorial also covers wireless LANs, wireless security fundamentals, and WLAN design and threats. Finally, you will learn about WLAN troubleshooting, including SNR issues, hidden node obstruction, and full power transmission.
Once you have completed this computer-based training course, you will have gained a solid understanding of how radio frequency signaling will allow for better network design and implementation.
What Will I Learn?
- Wireless Physical Layer Concepts
- IEEE 802.11 Wireless LAN (WLAN)
- Wireless Personal Area Networks
- TCP Over Wireless Networks
- Beyond 3G Wireless Technologies
- Mobile IPv4
- Ad Hoc Networks: Issues and Routing