Windows Operating System Fundamentals
You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth Windows Operating System course series online. These comprehensive operating system tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need.
Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get started with computer science
– move to a top-notch software company like google by cracking their interview questions on the Windows Operating System.
– get a top grade in the semester exam
– or just learn computer science to be able to understand how to build better apps.
…this complete operating system series is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
This course is designed to give you the operating system skills you need to crack the interview questions on the operating system in top-notch companies. By the end of the course, you will understand Windows Operating System Concepts extremely well and be able to start with any subject of computer science.
Why would you choose to learn Operating Systems?
The reality is that there are a lot of computer science subjects out there. It’s in the hundreds. Why would you choose the operating systems subject?
The reason is starting most of the subjects of computer science will become far easier if you have a good understanding of operating systems. By learning this subject you are not only getting started with the operating systems but also getting started with computer science.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who needs to learn Operating Systems from scratch
- Anybody who wants to pursue a career in Computer Science
- Anybody who has Operating Systems in the Bachelor’s degree
- Anybody who is preparing for an interview in product-based companies
- If you are preparing for exams like GATE, PGEE, BITS HD, ISRO,..etc
- If you are a Computer Science Engineer
- If you are a software professional
What Will I Learn?
- You will become very familiar with the core concepts of Operating Systems
- You will be able to challenge the interviewer on questions related to Operating Systems
- You will view Computer Science in a different dimension
- You will be able to answer all questions of exams like GATE,PGEE,ISRO (after completing all parts of OS course
- You will be able to get a top grade in your Operating systems course in your Bachelor's degree
- Understand how Operating Systems work
- Understand how a process is created
- Understand how CPU scheduling is done in Operating Systems
- Understand the various scheduling algorithms we have in Operating Systems
- Understand how CPU , Memory and Disk work together
- Understand Memory managment in Operating Systems