This Tableau training for beginners video will help you understand what is business intelligence why we need business intelligence.
what are the various business intelligence tools, what is Tableau, why Tableau, how to install Tableau, and along with that you will also see how to get started with Tableau and its features such as worksheets, dashboards, hierarchy, calculated fields, parameters, sets, and charts? Business intelligence tools are designed to make the data flow manageable, allowing organizations to turn structures or unstructured data into something actionable and insightful for their business and Tableau is one such business intelligence tool and it has been a leader in the magic quadrant for analytics and business intelligence platforms. Now let us get started and understand more about tableau.
Why learn Tableau? Everything we do is increasingly contributing to huge amounts of data which can be leveraged by organizations to increase their business. Organizations across the world make use of Tableau to analyze these huge amounts of data and derive actionable insights from it. Tableau can help you to create complex and beautiful data visualizations. With its intuitive and user-friendly approach to data visualization, Tableau is today, a popular choice for big and small organizations.
The Tableau Training online is designed to ensure you pass the Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate certification exam and are ready to begin a new job assignment requiring Tableau Desktop expertise. The Tableau training focuses on acquiring important skills you can use on the job such as using statistical tools and analytics, creating reports and dashboards, and mastering the many aspects of data visualization.
What Will I Learn?
- 1. Grasp the concepts of Tableau Desktop 10, become proficient with Tableau statistics and build interactive dashboards
- 2. Master data sources and datable blending, create data extracts and organize and format data
- 3. Master arithmetic, logical, table and LOD calculations and ad-hoc analytics
- 4. Become an expert on visualization techniques such as heat map, tree map, waterfall, Pareto, Gantt chart and market basket analysis
- 5. Learn to analyze data using Tableau Desktop as well as clustering and forecasting techniques
- 6. Gain command of mapping concepts such as custom geocoding and radial selections
- 7. Master Special Field Types and Tableau Generated Fields and the process of creating and using parameters