Senior SQL Developers are in high demand and demand 100k+ salary in the IT industry.
If we have to advance in our career and earn a good salary, we need these Advanced Structured Query Language skills. So let’s take the next step of learning these advanced concepts of Oracle SQL.
Learning these advanced Structured Query Language concepts would position you better in your working environment.
What will we learn?
Students will learn the art of breaking a big SQL statement into small pieces and rebuild it again.
Create Materialized views to replicate data across servers and improve performance by using simple Structured Query Language syntax.
Partition the tables for better management and performance optimization using Structured Query Language Partitioning.
Students will learn to use the Analytic Structured Query Language to aggregate, analyze and report, and model data using the Structured Query Language Analytic capabilities.
Students will learn to interpret the concept of a hierarchical query, create a tree-structured report, format hierarchical data, and exclude branches from the tree structure using SQL Hierarchical features.
Students will also learn to use regular expressions and subexpressions to search for, match, and replace strings using Structured Query Language built-in functions.
Group and aggregate data using the built-in Structured Query Language functions like ROLLUP and CUBE operators.
See you inside,
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the key advance concepts being implemented in the database world
- Choose between Views and Materialized views based on the requirement
- Partition the tables for better management and performance optimization
- Perform complex pattern matching using Regular Expressions
- Create advanced reports with sub totals at various grouping levels
- Perform analysis with ease using the analytical functions