Software Testing (ST) is an investigation conducted to provide information about the quality of a software product or service. Common test techniques include the process of finding software errors or defects and other ways of verifying that the software product is fit for customer or stakeholder use.
(ST) is important to learn for anyone who wants to be part of a development team. It’s an essential part of the process of bringing software to market.
Why learn software testing?
here are the reasons for learning (ST):
- (ST) is in demand.
- It is relatively easy to start a career in product/software testing.
- Testing tools are easy to learn.
- (ST) is an important process of the software development life cycle.
- It is an evergreen sector in the IT sector.
who is this course for?
Software Testing courses learners with knowledge of the fundamental principles and processes of the field. Lessons include creating test cases and running them using an automated testing tool; writing and recognizing good test cases; describing the difference between verification and validation; being able to explain the goal of testing; learning appropriate test terminology in communication; and more.
What Will I Learn?
- Here are the benefits of software testing:
- Software testing ensures that you deliver a quality product to the customer.
- Testing helps in removing risks and problems earlier.
- Testing any IT project on time helps you to save your money for the long term.
- The main aim of any product is to give satisfaction to their customers. UI/UX Testing ensures the best user experience.