Process Equipment Design and Piping Engineering
This Process Equipment & Piping Systems training course in Dubai is designed to provide practical aspects of the mechanical design of pressure vessels, storage tanks, thermal equipment, piping systems, and fluid transport machinery.
This Process Equipment Design and Piping training course will discuss the performance of these components under various operating conditions including an in-depth explanation of the process of material degradation such as corrosion, erosion, fatigue, and others that may lead to component failure.
Several examples and case studies are included in the workshops and will demonstrate the application of the Fitness for Service (FFS) assessment method that enables quantitative evaluation of the remaining life in service of any component of equipment. Failure prevention methods will also be discussed and explained.
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is designed to benefit all levels of Technical Personnel in the oil and gas industry as well as in chemical and process industries but will greatly benefit:
- Process, Mechanical and Chemical Engineers
- Operation and Maintenance Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Supervisors and Managers
- Technical Personnel involved in the inspection
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the safe design and operation of pressurized process equipment
- Follow the procedure for inspection and testing of process equipment
- Apply the fundamental concepts and strategies to prevent failures
- Use the best practices of FFS to estimate the remaining life of operating equipment
- Select the methods of repair and alteration of pressurized process equipment