Principles Of Organic Synthesis
Principles Of Organic Synthesis.
The course has nine modules starting from the formation of acid-catalyzed carbon-carbon bond formation to the application of the modern transition metal catalysis. Students of graduate and post-graduate preparing for NET and GATE examination will find this course extremely useful.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: M.Sc Students/faculty
What Will I Learn?
- Week 1: Formation of Aliphatic Carbon-Carbon Bonds: Base Catalyzed ReactionsWeek 2: Formation of Aliphatic Carbon-Carbon Bonds: Acid-Catalyzed ReactionsWeek 3: Organometallic Reagents
- Week 4: Formation of Aliphatic Carbon-Nitrogen Bonds
- Week 5: Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution
- Week 6: Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution
- Week 7: Aromatic Diazonium Salts
- Week 8: Molecular Rearrangements
- Week 9: Reagents Containing Phosphorus, Sulfur, Silicon, Boron or Tin
- Week 10:Free-Radical Reactions
- Week 11:Reagents Containing Phosphorus, Sulfur, Silicon, Boron or Tin
- Week 12:Free-Radical Reactions