Networking with Windows Server 2016
This course, 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016, covers the essential networking skills required to design, deploy, configure, and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations. It elaborates on the TCP/IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and more advanced content including Software Defined Networking.
The course 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 is part of a three-course series required to pass the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification. The course curriculum is designed keeping in view the exam topics covered in the Microsoft exam 70-741. In this way, this course is equally helpful for IT professionals looking to gain their knowledge as well as the candidates willing to appear in the said exam.
Who this Networking with Windows Server 2016 course is for:
- This course is intended for IT professionals having a few years of experience working in an IT environment involving network operations and implementation.
- The course will help those candidates to provide insight into core and advanced networking technologies used in Windows Server 2016.
- Secondly, network administrators who are looking to refine their existing skills and explore new networking technology changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016 are also encouraged to enroll in this course.
- Lastly, the IT professionals looking forward to taking the 70-741 exam can also opt for this course as the course outline covers the topics required to clear this exam.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand and implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Establish network connectivity and remote access solutions for any enterprise
- Deploy core and distributed network solutions
- Design an advanced network infrastructure with reliable security
- Have a detailed concept of implementing DHCP and IPAM