Microsoft Access 2016 Get An Advanced Understanding of the Many Access 2016 Features That Will Enable You to Gather and Interpret Data Faster.
- Sorting Information and Running Queries
- Creating Tables and Relationships
- Designing Forms (and Advanced Form Options)
- Generating Reports
- Splitting the Frontend and Backend of a database
Budding Microsoft Access 2016 users will be taught how to build forms to capture information online and implement pre-designed templates that track projects, employees, issues, or task details. Students are then led by protecting their databases with permissions and learning in detail – important safeguards and restrictions. The focus then turns to run reports that provide valuable business intelligence.
Exercise files are built right into the curriculum, giving the student working knowledge of the program and building confidence for real-life application.
This course is appropriate for both those brand new to Microsoft Access or database technology and those who have been using Access for their entire career to improving their data management skills.
What Will You Learn?
- Practice what you learned with included exercise files
- Sorting information and running queries
- Creating tables and relationships
- Navigating the Access 2016 interface
- Design forms and generate reports
- Learn valuable new skills for complex data projects at work
- Supercharge your database projects
- Discover how to into import data from Excel
- Learn Queries, use validations, how to create and print reports
- How to compact, repair and backup your database
- How to create a linked table
- Discover how to use the Query Wizard
- Practice with included Access 2016 exercises files.
- Follow along with the instructor with included instructor demostration files.
- Discover advanced options and tips for building and using queries.
- Follow along as you learn to create and maintain macros.
Microsoft Access 2016
Introduction to Databases00:00
Introduction to Objects00:00
Working with Databases00:00
Working with Tables00:00
Working with Forms00:00
Sorting and Filtering Records00:00
Designing a Simple Query00:00
Multi-table Queries (Part 1)00:00
Multi-Table Queries (Part 2)00:00
Creating a Totals Query00:00
Using the Report Wizard00:00
Customizing Form Settings00:00