Microsoft Access 2013. This education;
- Those who know no Access,
- Those who want to know the intermediate level and progress,
- Those who use it in daily life and desire to develop it further,
- Those who dream of creating Access Forms … In short, it is suitable for everyone.
Education’s setup is designed to appeal to all levels. After this training, Microsoft Access 2013 will be one of the basic programs for you.
With this training, you will easily learn to design your own forms and manage the database.
Why Should You Take This Training?
- In this tutorial; no idle talk, waste of time, unnecessary information.
- As in all my other training, this training is interactive training. So I will shoot videos for your questions and add them to the training. In this way, you will be able to improve yourself with real-life examples.
- You will be able to create your own commercial automation programs with MS Access.
- You will be able to design a database for 3rd party software.
- Database management is now vital, no matter what software language you use. Even if it is not yours, your siblings and maybe your children will need this information for years to come. If you learn database management, you may have the opportunity to train them.
Remember! The investment with the highest return is the investment you make in yourself …
Who this Microsoft Access 2013 course is for:
- Anyone who is passionate about learning and knowledge can join this course.
What Will You Learn?
- You will bring the Microsoft Access program from the basics to the most advanced.
- You will learn to design and program databases.
- You will specialize in working with big data and fast reporting.
- You'll gain advanced knowledge of table relationships, Queries and Forms.
- You will be able to write advanced access know on your CV.
- You will be able to write Macro for MS Access.
Microsoft Access 2013
Introduction to Databases00:00
Introduction to Objects00:00
Getting Around in Access 201300:00
Working with Databases00:00
Working with Tables00:00
Working with Forms00:00
Sorting and Filtering00:00
Designing a Simple Query00:00
Multi-Table Queries (Part 1)00:00
Multi-Table Queries (Part 2)00:00
Creating a Totals Query00:00
Using the Report Wizard00:00
Customizing Form Settings00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet