Microsoft 70-742: Identity in Windows Server 2016
This Microsoft 70-742: Identity in Windows Server 2016 course teaches IT professionals on the deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting of identity services such as Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Group Policy in Windows Server 2016. Additionally, this course also covers the deployment and installation of other Active Directory server roles, such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
The course 70-742: Identity in Windows Server 2016 is part of a three-course series required to pass the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification. The course curriculum is designed keeping in view the exam topics covered in the Microsoft exam 70-742. In this way, this course is equally helpful for IT professionals looking to gain their knowledge as well as the candidates willing to appear in the said exam.
Who this Microsoft 70-742 course is for:
- The typical audience for this course includes:
- System administrators who are looking to gain knowledge about identity and access technologies with Windows Server 2016
- Infrastructure administrators with general AD DS experience and knowledge who are looking to cross-train in core and advanced identity and access technologies in Windows Server 2016
What Will I Learn?
- Deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Operate and maintain AD DS
- Create, manage and troubleshoot Group Policy
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Design and implement identity federation and access solutions