MCTS 70-642 Windows Server 2008
This course, MCTS 70-642 Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuring training course teaches students to network and applications infrastructure concepts and configurations provided by Window Server 2008, to configure and troubleshoot a Windows Server 2008 network infrastructure and to secure servers and maintain update compliance. Upon completion of the MCTS 70-642 training course, students will acquire a fundamental understanding of Server 2008 to pursue advanced topics for certification in the network and applications infrastructure areas.
- When you pass Exam 70-642 TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuring, you complete the requirements for the following certification:
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuration
- Microsoft Exam 70-642 also counts as credit toward the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Administrator
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Server Administrator
- This course offers you the most effective way to earn your Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS). The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS 70-642 Windows Server 2008) on
- Windows Server 2008 credential is intended for IT professionals who work in the complex computing environment of medium-sized to large companies.
This MCTS 70-642 Windows Server 2008 course follows the approved Microsoft course curriculum, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed. We are so certain this course meets and exceeds the exam objectives, we guarantee you will pass your exam!
What Will I Learn?
- Preparing for MCTS 70-642 Windows Server 2008