Introductory Organic Chemistry complete course
Introductory Organic Chemistry (OC)
Learn the fundamentals of OC as well as the technicalities and concepts required to comprehend more sophisticated OC-related information in this course.
Personally, I believe that comprehending and implementing concepts is the most effective way to properly master this subject. In addition, I’ll give you some pointers on how to answer common inquiries so that you’re prepared.
What Will I Learn?
- Master the nomenclature of organic compounds to gain the foundational information required to understand more complex organic reactions later.
- Recognize and classify various functional groups.
- Learn how to read skeletal and molecular structures and how to draw them.
- Recognize the many isomers
- Learn to recognise and differentiate between several types of isomerism.
- Learn about the numerous types of organic compounds, their properties, and how to identify them.