Introductory Organic Chemistry (OC)
Learn the fundamentals of OC as well as the technicalities and concepts required to comprehend more sophisticated OC-related information in this course.
Personally, I believe that comprehending and implementing concepts is the most effective way to properly master this subject. In addition, I’ll give you some pointers on how to answer common inquiries so that you’re prepared.
What Will You Learn?
- Master the nomenclature of organic compounds to gain the foundational information required to understand more complex organic reactions later.
- Recognize and classify various functional groups.
- Learn how to read skeletal and molecular structures and how to draw them.
- Recognize the many isomers
- Learn to recognise and differentiate between several types of isomerism.
- Learn about the numerous types of organic compounds, their properties, and how to identify them.
Introduction_Structure of atom and molecules
Introduction to Molecular Orbital Theory_ Part-100:00
Learning Objectives for week 200:00
Alkanes & Cycloalkanes_Part 100:00
Alkanes & Cycloalkanes_Part 200:00
Conformational Analysis of Cyclohexane_Part 100:00
Conformational Analysis of Cyclohexane_Part 200:00
Physical Properties of Alkanes00:00
Nomenclature of Alkanes, Cycloalkanes & Bicycloalkanes00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet