Improving Your English Pronunciation
Whether English is your first or second language, honing your English pronunciation and perfecting this talent can open up new doors for you to speak more effectively like the expert you are!
This course is intended for the following individuals:
- Students at the intermediate level of English
- Students who are learning English as a second language
- Non-native English speakers are those who do not speak English as a first language.
- People who are preparing for the TOEFL
- Students studying English as a Second Language
- International Entrepreneurs
- Those preparing for the IELTS exam
- Teachers of English as a Second Language (TESOL) who want high-quality content for their Speaking courses
- Students with a high level of English
- Students who are learning English
- Students of English Conversation
- English language, grammar, vocabulary, and conversation students
What Will You Learn?
- Speak English clearly.
- In English, pronounce each sound correctly.
- Native English speakers can be understood.
- English Phrases
- Sounds of Vowels
- Sounds with and without voices
- English as a Second Language
- Conversation in English
- Vocabulary in English
- Pronunciation in English
- Using English as a Second Language
5 Day Challenge To Improve Your English Pronunciation
HOW TO PRONOUNCE ENGLISH WORDS FOR NON-NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS | Pronunciation Challenge Day 103:03
HOW TO PRONOUNCE ENGLISH WORDS WITH TRICKY SILENT LETTERS | Pronunciation Challenge Day 204:54
HOW TO AVOID SWALLOWING YOUR WORDS | Pronunciation Challenge Day 304:33
FREQUENTLY MISPRONOUNCED ENGLISH WORDS | Pronunciation Challenge Day 405:44
FUN AMERICAN ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION CHALLENGE | HETERONYMS | Pronunciation Challenge Day 505:38
Student Ratings & Reviews
Total 1 Rating