This course on heat transfer includes important basic theories and fundamentals. stating from defining heat to view factors in radiation heat transfer
Take a look at course videos and what you will learn section
Heat and energy:
physical meanings, definitions, theories, and real-life understanding
the modes are:
conduction: conduction in solids and fluids, generalized heat equation, and different scenarios
convection: natural and forced convection mechanisms and boundary layers
radiation: radiation intensity, black body, real surfaces radiation, and view factor
What Will I Learn?
- You will learn all the basic fundamentals related to heat and heat transfer.
- Modes of heat transfer are covered in the very fundamental and profound way.
- Conduction: conduction in solids and fluids, generalized heat equation,Fourier equation and conduction in different scenarios
- Convection: natural and forced convection,thermal boundary layers and convection in different scenarios
- Radiation: radiation theories,black body, real surfaces radiation and view factor