Electronics were designed for one thing — to take you from mystery to mastery in Electronic and PCB Design. This massive course was custom-made for those interested in learning electronic from the ground up that wish to leverage that knowledge to build actually printed circuit boards (PCBs).
There is no other course like this in existence that has the depth and breadth of Crash Course Electronic. The course starts with atomic physics and the electron, before you know it you are learning Ohm’s Law, circuit analysis, AC, DC, complex impedance, RC and RL circuits, filters, amplifiers, transistors, FETs, analog and digital theory — too much to list here!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning electronics and/or printed circuit board design.
- Programmers are interested in learning about how the machines they code with actually work and the electronics inside them.
- Electrical or Computer Engineering students that would like to see what the major is all about end to end as a head starts in their degree.
- Someone that is a hacker/hobbyist that has some experience with electronics, but wants to take it to the next level and obtain a much deeper understanding of electronic and circuit analysis/design.
What Will I Learn?
- -Students will be able to analyze and construct basic analog and digital circuits. Everything from filters and amplifiers to clocked and combinatorial digital circuits. As well as completely design printed circuit boards, assemble and get them up and running.
- -Students will be able to leverage this knowledge to build and produce electronic products completely themselves.
- -Students will learn how to use basic electronics lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, signal generators, and more.