DevOps online training is designed to help you master key tools of DevOps lifecycle like Docker Tutorial, Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, GIT, Ansible, SaltStack, and Chef used by a DevOps Engineer for automating multiple steps in SDLC.
Docker for Beginners will give you an understanding of what is docker and help you learn the fundamentals of Docker. Below are the topics covered in this Docker tutorial for beginners:
0:52 Difference Between Virtualization and Containerization
4:00 What is Docker?
10:35 Who can Use Docker?
13:23 Images and Containers
18:23 Building Docker Images
What Will I Learn?
- 1. Understand the concepts and necessities of DevOps
- 2. Understand the need for DevOps and the day-to-day real-life problems it resolves
- 3. Learn installation and configuration of common infrastructure servers like Apache, and Nginx for the Enterprise
- 4. Learn popular DevOps tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, Nagios and GIT
- 5. Implement automated system update, installations and deployments
- 6. Learn Virtualization Concepts
- 7. Configuration deployment and packaging, continuous integration using GIT
- 8. Fine tune Performance and set-up basic Security for Infrastructure
- 9. Manage server operations using Code which is popularly known as Infrastructure as a Code
- 10. Understand the need for and concepts of Monitoring and Logging.