DevOps Tutorial will help you to learn how to install a specific version of Git on a CentOS operating system. Git is used for source code management/version control in the devops cycle.
You’ll also learn how to use your GitHub account to pull and push files. Git Installation on Ubuntu, Git Installation on Mac, and Git Installation on Windows will all be done in the same way (using a Linux VM). The following program is needed for this setup:
1) CentOS Operating System: To install Git in this Git Tutorial, we used a CentOS virtual machine.
2) Git tar file: In this Git tutorial, we used Git-2.7.2, which is one of the most recent and stable versions of Git. All of the Git 2.x iterations can be installed using the same steps.
DevOps preparation aims to help you learn core DevOps lifecycle technologies such as Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, GIT, Ansible, SaltStack, and Chef, which are used by a DevOps Engineer to automate various steps in the SDLC. Throughout this course.
Along with the above-mentioned topics, to help you master the most popular DevOps tools, you will also receive 3 additional self-paced courses including presentations, class recordings, assignments, solutions for the following tools:
1: Ansible – Covers Introduction, Setup & Configuration, Ansible Playbooks, 37 Ansible Modules, Different Roles, and Command Line usage.
2: Chef – Covers Introduction, Building the Cook Book, Node Object & Search, Data-bags, Chef environment, Roles, Deploying Nodes in Production, and using the Open Source Chef Server.
3: Puppet – Covers Puppet Infrastructure & run-cycle, the Puppet Language, Environment defining Nodes and Modules, Provisioning a Web Server, and Executing Modules Against A Puppet Master.
What Will You Learn?
- 1. Understand the concepts and necessities of DevOps
- 2. Understand the need for DevOps and the day-to-day real-life problems it resolves
- 3. Learn installation and configuration of common infrastructure servers like Apache, and Nginx for the Enterprise
- 4. Learn popular DevOps tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, Nagios and GIT
- 5. Implement automated system update, installations and deployments
- 6. Learn Virtualization Concepts
- 7. Configuration deployment and packaging, continuous integration using GIT
- 8. Fine tune Performance and set-up basic Security for Infrastructure
- 9. Manage server operations using Code which is popularly known as Infrastructure as a Code
- 10. Understand the need for and concepts of Monitoring and Logging.
DevOps Tools – Installation Tutorial Videos
Git Installation Tutorial for Beginners00:00
Jenkins Installation Tutorial For Beginners00:00
Puppet Installation Tutorial00:00
DevOps Tutorial For Beginners00:00
Top 10 DevOps Tools00:00
DevOps Certification Training00:00
Dockerizing An Application00:00
Introduction to DevOps Tools00:00
Install Kubernetes On Ubuntu00:00