What Will You Learn?
- The objectives of this course are for you to gain an understanding of :
- Tools for paper and experiment handling (git, latex, zotero, etc..)
- How to effectively read CS research papers
- How to effectively write a research paper
- How to effectively write a thesis proposal
- How to effectively present research papers
- How to design an experiment and to the statistical analysis of experimental data.
- Basic usage of cloud computing for CS research.
Computer Science Research Methods
Demonstration of Paper Search+Scholar+Other Tools28:35
Metrics and Assessing Venues43:36
How to read (lots of) research papers00:00
Reading for a Literature Survey00:00
CS6000-Lect 2 P2 Understanding the Literature00:00
Assignment 2 plus answers to questions from Assignment100:00
Regression and final thouhts01:22:48
Intro to stat, hypothesis and errros00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet