Computer repair. In the modern world, computers are widespread and essential devices – both PCs used at home and the ones used in large companies. Usually, companies have their own technicians.
Technicians work on removing malfunctions of computers, as well as installing operating systems and software. They also remove any faults in computer software or hardware. Computer repair technicians can work in small, specialized, repair shops, as well as within small and large companies where a technician is crucial in order to quickly remove any possible malfunction on the company computers.
Throughout this course, our students are first introduced to the computer hardware, i.e. all of its components. They are taught about all the malfunctions that may occur and the way to remove them. We also work on operating systems installation, familiarizing them with the types of systems, and with the computer’s performances that decide which system is appropriate.
Who is this course for?
- If you plan to connect your life with electronics repair or are already a laptop and personal computer repair technician and want to improve your skills, then training at Bgacenter is for you.
- If you are already performing modular repairs and there is a need to master the soldering of BGA chips on professional equipment.
What Will I Learn?
- - what must be checked when taking a laptop for repair,
- - why is it important to record the configuration of the laptop,
- - what do external damages of the device case indicate,