Computer Aided Engineering Drawing
This Computer Aided course is all about learning the elements of Technical / Engineering Drawing. A picture is worth a thousand words and animation is worth a thousand pictures. And by the end of this course, you will realize, how easy it gets to learn stuff by animations. This is not merely a subject to consume, but, it’s a language that allows engineers across various disciplines to communicate. This course is relevant across all disciplines of Engineering be it Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, or Computer Science. This is a mandatory first-year course in most of the universities globally.
Who this Computer-Aided course is for:
- Students who are about to enter into their First Year of Bachelor of Engineering regardless of their branch.
- This course will also prove beneficial for school-going students who have opted for Engineering Graphics or Engineering Drawing in their 11th and 12th Grade.
- Students of Diploma and Polytechnic can also enroll in this course as Engineering Drawing is a mandatory subject.
What Will I Learn?
- After the end of this course, you guys will be able to interpret & comprehend technical drawings from the perspective of an Engineer.
- Your imagination power will be elevated to a different level as you will be able to perceive object's orientation and simultaneously be able to prepare its Orthographic Projections.