This Circuit Theory course covers four main ideas:
1- skills to solve and simplify single source circuits ( ohm’s law, power concept, Voltage, and current division, KVL, KCL, circuits simplification ).
2- methods to solve any complex resistive circuits with multiple sources.
3- Full discussion of natural and forced response for circuits with non-linear elements such as capacitors and induction.
4- Full discussion of the circuit frequency domain, and how to apply the methods and skills explained earlier to solve those circuits.
What Will I Learn?
- The basic concepts to understand electrical circuits
- Identify terms as ( Resistors , Current , Voltage , Power , Energy , Capacitance , inductance )
- learn the Basic tools such as ( ohm's law , KCL , KVL , current & Voltage Division and circuit simplification )
- learn techniques to solve complex circuits such as ( Nodal Analysis , Mesh Analysis , Source Transformation , Superposition and Thevinin Equivalent Circuit)
- learn Natural Responses and Forced Responses of circuits containing (RL , RC and RLC circuits)
- use the complex Frequency Domain to deal with circuits