AWS Advanced Networking Certification
Are you looking for AWS Networking Training? Do you want to learn from an experienced trainer who makes complex concepts simple and easy to understand? Do you need to prepare for the AWS Advanced Networking Specialty exam?
Cloud Computing is everywhere. Traditional standalone data centers are slowly becoming a thing of the past. More organizations are either migrating to the Amazon Web Services cloud or are configuring hybrid computing models that use on-premises resources and cloud resources. In order to stay relevant, you must understand Amazon Web Services. This course builds off my “Amazon Web Services Solutions Architect Associate 2019 with Practice Test” videos and gives you a deeper understanding of Amazon Web Services networking.
What Will I Learn?
- Pass the AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Exam
- Learn how to manage AWS Networking with over 25 hands-on lab demos
- Use the included practice test to prepare for the real exam
- Understand and manage ENIs, EIPs, Bastion Hosts, Enhanced Networking, and Placement Groups
- Configure and differentiate between NAT Gateways and NAT Instances
- Manage VPC peering and configure static and dynamic routing for VPC Peers
- In-depth knowledge of VPC security including Security Groups, Network ACLs, Web Application Firewalls, VPC Endpoints, and much more
- Understand Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) including listeners, target groups, rules and conditions, and connection draining
- Configure and manage Route 53 including different routing policies, private DNS zones, and DNS forwarding
- Master and manage Hyrbrid VPCs, including deploying and managing VPNs and Direct Connect
- Understand Static and BGP routing and how they can be used in an AWS VPC
- Learn about the different Disaster Recovery architectures that are possible with AWS