By increasing the density and number of different functionalities in wireless networks there is more and more need for the use of artificial intelligence for planning the network deployment, running their optimization, and dynamically controlling their operation.
Machine learning algorithms are used for the prediction of traffic and network state in order to timely reserve resources for smooth communication with high reliability and low latency. Big data mining is used to predict customer behavior and timely pre-distribute (cashing) the information content across the network so that it can be efficiently delivered as soon as requested.
Intelligent agents can search the internet on behalf of the customer in order to find the best options when it comes to buying any product online
What Will You Learn?
- Learn Artificial Intelligence Use Cases
- Learn Everything about Deepfakes and Artificial Intelligence
- Learn Artificial Intelligence Use Cases in Telecom
- Learn Everything about Telecom Infrastructure to Support Artificial Intelligence
- Learn How to Build an Artificial Intelligence based Application
- Learn Automation Use Cases And Artificial Intelligence in Telecom
Artificial Intelligence in Wireless
AI Use Cases for Video49:57
Deepfakes and AI52:38
AI Use Cases in Telecom52:40
Building an AI based Application53:58
Telecom Infrastructure to Support AI38:36
A Beginner’s Guide to Building an AI Model54:48
Automation Use Cases54:14
AI in Telecom01:04:22
AI Outside of Image Recognition Examples00:56
Improve Network Operations with AI00:45
Key Use Cases for AI01:14
Why are Service Providers Interested in AI?01:46