Welcome to the Arduino Workshop.
where you’ll be able to follow our guided course which covers everything you’ll need to know in order to create your own Arduino projects and become a leveled-up maker.
I also enjoy teaching others how to use different technology and create amazing projects. Along with the course videos themselves, you can find all of the related course material such as code examples, circuit diagrams, schematics, images, and other resources.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand what an Arduino is and how it works
- Learn how to use an Arduino safely
- Program your Arduino using code that you've written in the Arduino IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Learn programming concepts using C and C++ along with Arduino specific programming
- Understand best practice concepts for programming and prototyping
What is Arduino?00:00
What is a Microcontroller?00:00
The Arduino Uno00:00
Arduino IDE and the Language00:00
Powering and Connecting Your Arduino00:00
Hello World Example00:00