Appium the complete guide for 2020
Learning Appium is not the real challenge, it is to find a mentor who can guide you in the right direction and help you!
What does the course offer?
- The main objective of the course is to take you from the beginner level to the advanced level so that you can lead the entire mobile automation effort from the planning phase all the way to the CI/CD implementation.
- The course mainly focuses on teaching you the concepts with live coding examples.
- Every topic is covered in great detail.
- This is the only course that covers both iOS and Android side by side.
- The iOS real device setup is covered in great detail along with Apple’s code signing process and various other important concepts.
- This is the only course in Appium that talks about automation best practices, and the Appium tips and tricks.
- The course covers building two different automation frameworks from scratch, one using TestNG and another one using Cucumber BDD. Both frameworks follow many of the industry best practices and are production-ready.
- The course covers CI/CD implementation from scratch and integrates the automation framework with it.
Appium is constantly changing and so the other open-source tools.
So the course is always updated with the latest information.
Who this course is for:
- Mobile application testers who want to learn mobile automation
- Web application testers who are interested in learning mobile automation
- Any software engineer interested in exploring Appium for mobile automation
What Will You Learn?
- Setup Appium on Windows and Mac
- Build and distribute the iOS app for testing on real devices and simulator
- Setup Appium for iOS real device using a free and paid developer account
- Automate any Native, Hybrid, and Mobile Web app
- Implement production-ready test automation frameworks from scratch
- Use Maven, TestNG, Cucumber, Jenkins, JUnit, Git, Extent Reports, and Apache Log4J2
- Implement end to end CI/CD pipeline
- JAVA programming language concepts
- Automation best practices
- Appium best practices
- Appium tips and tricks
- Lead the mobile automation effort
1 | What is Appium00:00
2 | How Appium Works00:00
3 | How to install appium on Windows00:00
4 | How to install appium on MacOS00:00
5 | How To Connect Real Android Mobile Device On Windows00:00
6 | How To Connect Real Android Device On Mac OS00:00
7 | First Appium Project with Java00:00
8 | How to use Appium Desktop Inspector to find Object Locators00:00
9 | How to use UIAutomatorViewer for Object Locators00:00
10 | How to connect mobile to computer without USB cable through wifi00:00
11 | What is Appium Studio00:00
12 | How to Install Appium Studio on Windows00:00
13 | How To Install Appium Studio On Mac OS00:00
14 | AppiumStudio How to create first test00:00
15 | How to setup iOS Automation on Mac OS00:00
16 | How to create iOS automation testing project in java00:00
17 |Appium Automation Framework from scratch | Java | Maven | TestNG00:00
18 | How to change default port 4723 in Appium00:00
19 | Appium How to record browser tests00:00
20 | Eclipse Java project for iOS Automation00:00
21 | How to add extent reports in Appium Java project00:00