This Altium Designer (AD) course is a first of its kind in which you will learn from start to finish how to design your very own custom Arduino Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
This course will help you to improve your PCB design skills which will help you to get started freelancing or to get a job in PCB design with (AD) being one of the top PCB design tools used around the world.
What is expected in this course:
- I will show you how to get started in the world of PCB design using (AD)
- I show you how to download and install Altium designer as well as demystify the user interface.
- I take you step-by-step on how to create your own component library so that you can create your own components if you need to. (the very high possibility that you will need to create your own components)
What Will I Learn?
- -Create an design a custom Arduino Nano in Altium Designer
- -Create their own custom components and component library
- -Draw the schematic of an Arduino Nano and wire components
- -Compile design detect and eliminate design errors
- -Define board shape and size
- -Route Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- -Use to the autorouting capabilities to speed up the routing process
- -Use design rule checker to eliminate errors and reduce manufacturing board iterations