5G New Radio (5G NR) network deployments are in full swing around the world, with standardization ongoing and the global standard evolving to address new industry verticals including automotive and industrial internet of things (IIoT).
However, the early network installations do not take advantage of all of the 5G capabilities that have been outlined. While network and early 5G device tuning is ongoing, Researchers have started a conversation on what comes after 5G and what will lead to the next generation of wireless communication.
What Will You Learn?
- Learn about the spectrum and technical components that will be used by the next generation of wireless communication, known as 6G.
- Antenna management system for 6G
- The frequency ranges of sub-THz and THz are defined by the frequency boundaries.
- Determine why 5G is regarded as the fourth industrial revolution's spark.
- To take use of 5G capabilities, brainstorm new ideas, new business prospects, and new services.
- Determine which major communications service companies are developing and delivering 5G networks.
- As a consumer or a businessperson, you should be conversant with wireless technology.
- You should be a technology advocate who is interested in the evolution of wireless networks.
- You should be interested in new technologies that enable the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning.
Spectrum for 5G, Beyond 5G and 6G research
OTA measurements for sub-THz communication in D-band04:00
Sub-THz communications – A step towards 6G13:13
Main 6G research areas09:38
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet