5G in a Nutshell
This 5G in a Nutshell course will take you through a quick journey into the features and characteristics of 5G networks. Particularly, in this journey,
you will get a deep look at the history of cellular communications;
you will discover the key building entities and components of 5G Network;
you will find out the amazing services and exciting applications that 5G offers and enables;
you will find out what performance goals 5G is aiming to achieve;
you will also be able to compare 5G performance with 4G performance.
You will also learn the 5G New Radio (NR) Air Interface details, where 5G introduces a new air interface called New Radio (NR). The NR air interface helps 5G achieve superior performance compared to LTE. You will know how 5G defines the brand new radio network and core network architectures. These architectures, along with concepts such as Network Slicing and MEC, provide the flexibility of deployments.
What Will I Learn?
- The 5G New Radio Air Interface characteristics
- The features of the 5G network architecture
- The licensed Spectrum for 5G
- The 5G Services, and applications in 5G
- The 5G use cases and Performance Goals
- The key building blocks of 5G Networks
- The differences between 5G and the other Wireless Cellular Mobile Generations